Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm responsible for my life

I was listening to a book I found at the on line library. It's called the Attractor Factor 5 Easy Steps. I began thinking of when I was laid-off from my job, the day before I had said out loud that I wanted to get laid off. I went from enjoying getting up and going to work to being angry and mad. The collapse of the new housing market here in Utah began a cycle of lay-offs associated with that industry. My employer among these he became negative. I like to look at the glass as being half full, so working under these circumstances was not fun. I know that I am responsible for what I attract into my life, from this day forward I make a conscious discussion to bring those things that I dream of into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment