Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blessings through faith

This semester has been the best so far. No math or science to make my head hurt. Just legal classes and writing. My cornerstone class for Integrated Studies ended up being a Legal Cinema class we watch legal movies discuss them and write a four page paper about the movie. No quiz's or tests I though I died and went to heaven. The next class is a Utah Woman's History class lots of great discussions and the best part of this class is I get to interview Chief Justice Christine Durham in her chambers and write a ten page biography of her life. Wow I have no idea where I'm being taken. All I know is it has to do with the law and writing. I have met so many people lately that have a connection to the legal world. This all has transpired when I decided to put my faith in God. I've given my will over to my Heavenly Father and I am in constant awe. A few weeks ago my crazy phone decided to call someone I use to work with. I'm use to my phone taking the liberty of calling random people at any given moment. Ammon and I played phone tag, we finally talked, and when I hung up I had a job interview. I'm taking some crash course's on loan processing and in a few weeks I will begin to process mortgage loans. The pay is per loan and a great compensation I can work around my school schedule and if I need to go into work it is two blocks from my house. Mortgages are another intrest I have always had and have toyed with the idea of doing something in the industry maybe that's why I got my real estate license. My life is fun and interesting and I never know what I'm going to learn. I just know that I have my hand in my Heavenly Father's hand and he is guiding me to where I need to be every day. Through faith I know that I will be taken care of by my father...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having a great semester, keep your faith strong.

    http://www.moneymommablog.com/

    ReplyDelete