Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pop vs coffee

Today as I drove past this house that has a pop machine in it's driveway something inside my head clicked. I have driven past this house 5 days a week for the past 3 years wondering why someone would have such an eye sore in their driveway. Today the thought accrued to me that in Seattle someone some where might have a coffee cart sitting outside their house. Living in Seattle for let's say a long while, it became known as the coffee capital of the world. Every where you went people had a latte or Frappuccino cup in their hand. Moving to Utah you see Big Gulps everywhere, convenience stores have flavoring to go in your pop some even have real fruit. In Seattle the convenience stores have every coffee flavoring along with their own make on a Frappuccino beverage. I can say I'm not much of a pop drinker I love the taste of coffee, so living in a pop loving environment is better for this reformed coffee drinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment