Friday, April 24, 2009

Where is your daily activity taking you?

Today I started reading the book Rich Dad Poor Dad.
A month a go I had a neighbor I don't know that well tell me to read it. This book is not new to me I had watched Robert Kiyosaki on Oprah when his book first came out(1997). Last year I found this book on a shelf at work and brought it home with good intentions of finally reading it.
I believe there are no accidents in life, chances are if I read it when it first came out there would have been no comprehension of the content. If I read it last year I would have understood the content but didn't have the time or energy to do anything about it.
Timing is everything; my daily activity has been taking me where I am today. I've been told I don't have enough education or experience, I'm at the mercy of an employer giving me a job, a few dollars away from losing my house. Most people would panic, I now know changing my daily activity will pay off.
I'm beginning to feel that being unemployed is the best thing to happen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment