Thursday, June 4, 2009

May Madness

The past 10 days have been madness here was the agenda: 2 of my kids had birthdays, my niece had a baby, other niece graduated, 3 dance recitals for my daughter, my parents where here,my brother and his son both had birthdays,my daughter (D) bought a car, summer school started, once a week tumbling class at 7:30am started. Those are the added events not to mention the regular college classes my daughter(K) is taking. On top of all that I had to decide what college degree I want to apply for. My lawn mower broke it's under warranty if I can show a receipt. I took my car to a car lot to see if they can sell it(below what I owe). Tried taking a practice test for college placement my youngest daughter had to help me out with the math I failed the English. It's time to clean out the cob webs and educate myself on the basics of Math, Science and English and find the receipt for the lawn mover!

No comments:

Post a Comment