Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daylight savings time

OK so who voted on changing daylight savings time?
I hate it so early I'm all out of whack. I'm waking up in the middle of the night then it's so dark when I need to get up I feel it is the middle of the night. Why can't they leave things as they where?
I have never had to set an alarm to wake up to I just tell myself what time I need to wake up and the eyes fly open. The old date of daylight savings time my body about a week before would wake up 15 minutes early every day so when we changed the time I was already!
I guess there is one good thing about being unemployed. After I took my daughter to school I came home and climbed back into bed. I got up when there was actual daylight. I had my first response to all the resumes I have sent out the past few weeks. It was nicely telling me they needed someone with a bit more office skills. Like I didn't know that! I was so happy to get a reply I e-mailed them thanking them for turning me down.
At least the sky is blue today and the sun is out. The mountains look beautiful with their light dusting of snow they received yesterday. It is to warm up to 50 by the week-end maybe I'll get my hands dirty by the end of the week.
I was so happy to hear Citibank actually made a profit the first two months of this year thus making the stock market go crazy. Maybe when I call them this week to lower my interest rate on my credit card they will work with me.They made a profit because they are robbing me blind with the interest I'm paying on my credit card. It feels good to blame someone else for my stupidity. We should all read the fine print and like my dad always told me "there is no free lunch" All those free airline miles are only free for those who pay their credit cards off monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment